Cheap inspired designer handbags

Cheap inspired designer handbags
Cheap inspired designer handbags

2011年4月1日星期五

Handbag Designer To Watch: A Look At Colombia’s Nancy Gonzales

I have to admit I never heard of designer Nancy Gonzales until I came across some new leather purses wholesale of hers on www.d9go.com. Well hello Nancy where have you been all my life! The Columbian designer mostly makes her designs from crocodile and favors bright bold colors and interesting trims. True her Chloe handbags cheap aren`t as flashy as a LV handbags discount or Gucci handbags wholesale, or as fashion forward as a Wang or Chloe and you probably won`t be seeing them on the arm of young a-list stars, but something has to be said about her superior craftsmanship and unique view on what high-end designer handbags wholesale should be.
The fuchsia colored hobo was what caught my eye. I love how the womens Gucci handbag appears to be modeled after an open tulip. The lack of exterior details and designer monograms helps to showcase the pure beauty of the fuchsia colored crocodile skin. If I were to own this Gucci handbag wholesale I would pair it with my most neutral colored outfit and let the color of the Gucci handbag discount and its glossy skin do all my talking.
As I dug deeper into the collection I came across more divine cheap Gucci handbags. This small crocodile clutch with flower appliqué is exactly what my clutch collection is missing. Its blush pink color and floral motif give the Gucci handbag knockoff a romantic quality. I wouldn`t even know how one begins to do intricate appliqué work on tough crocodile skin but here it is and the result is gorgeous.
Ok, so this following Gucci handbag for sale is not my most favorite from her collection but I had to share it with you for one reason only…craftsmanship. At first glance you might think this Gucci handbag for women is just a standard woven raffia satchel for spring/summer. But no my friends, it is much more. Gonzales wove the crocodile into an open pattern and overlaid it onto raffia. Kind of genius in my opinion.
I believe Nancy`s design motto is that a discount Gucci handbag should be just as special on the inside as it is on the outside because all her replica Gucci handbags come lined in suede or nubuck and are meticulously built inside. Her attention to fine details and her understanding of how a woman uses her Gucci handbag knockoff wholesale gives her purses strength against their competition in the high-end designer bag market.
Here are a few other notable womens handbags knockoff from her collection:
Well Nancy Gonzales you have sold me. I might not be your target customer but I know fine quality purses wholesale and you have them. What do you ladies think?
Xo,
Isabella

没有评论:

发表评论