Cheap inspired designer handbags

Cheap inspired designer handbags
Cheap inspired designer handbags

2011年4月2日星期六

Disco Vintage Treasures: A Look At Gucci Spring 2011 Designer Handbags

There are a lot of things I take into consideration when purchasing what I call an “investment womens Gucci handbags”…color, fabrication, function… but when I see Gucci handbags wholesale it all just flies out the window. The Spring 2011 collection from Gucci has got me so hot for a new Gucci handgbags discount that I can barely wait for the April delivery to stores to get here. Tick-tock, Tick-tock. Wholesale Gucci handbags have always had a classy and timeless appeal to them, but this season they have really raised the bar adding what can only be described in my eyes as seventies vintage, rustic, disco touches to their designs. Did I really just say rustic and disco in the same sentence? Take a look at my Gucci Spring 2011 picks and you will see what I mean.
First up are the Malika Clutches. I can`t decide which I like more, the hand stained brown leather version that reminds me of Morocco or the gold laminated python version that just screams seventies disco in the best possible way. I love everything about the Malika clutch from the wrapping closure to the beaded tassel. Which would you choose?

The most standout small womens handbags wholesale for Spring 2011 is Gucci`s “snaffle bit”. I love it in the off white color because it showcases the intricate details of the leather handbags best. All the hand stitching and tiny stud work is so gorgeous. This is the perfect Gucci handbags for working my bohemian look this summer with its unique snaffle bit closure and crafty vintage vibe. I have a picture of my beautiful mother from the seventies wearing a similar style Gucci handbag cross body style with my dad on a vacation they took to Madrid. Hey I wonder if she still has that Gucci handbags cheap
If you are in the market for a top handle bag this Spring this is your fashion Gucci handbags. I am in awe every time I look at the picture of it. Gucci has achieved in the “handmade” bag a look and feel of a leather handbag that has been passed down through generations of women in a family. The hand stained leather handbags wholesale is the absolute perfect shade of brown. The woven web detail that wraps around the bag and woven leather handbags handles touch perfectly on the seventies boho trend we saw on runways for Spring. The Gucci “handmade”handbags top handle bag is the bag of my dreams right now. Is it yours?
Xo,
Isabella

没有评论:

发表评论