Cheap inspired designer handbags

Cheap inspired designer handbags
Cheap inspired designer handbags

2011年4月4日星期一

Dear Isabella: How can I live out my Neon Dream?





Dear Isabella,
How do I wear Dior handbags wholesale neon colors without looking like my teenage daughter?
Neon Nicole, California

Dear Neon Nicole,
I love all the splashy neon colors womens Dior handbags I have seen on the runways for spring! After a dull and drab winter, color palette Neon colors Dior handbags discount are an exciting way to juice up your wardrobe and have a little fun with fashion. In order to do this, look right and age appropriate I recommend choosing one neon piece per outfit and let it be the focus. For a simple day time look, try a neon color blouse or jacket wholesale paired with your favorite dark denim pants and ballet flats, or try adding an electric colored heel to your little black dress the next time you have an evening out.

 Fashion accessories are also an easy way to test the neon waters out. A great leather purses wholesale clutch in a bright color or a fashion shoe in a high wattage color will never let you be mistaken for your daughter.
Xo,
Isabella

没有评论:

发表评论