Cheap inspired designer handbags

Cheap inspired designer handbags
Cheap inspired designer handbags

2011年4月4日星期一

Golden Globes 2011 Red Carpet Rewind

Awards season is here!!! I finally had a chance to watch wholesale the red carpet special for the 2011 golden globes and all I can say is emerald green! By far the most stand out color of the night worn beautifully by Angelina Jolie, Mila Kunis, and Catherine Zeta-Jones. It`s left me green with envy and I will be purchasing something peacock green just as soon as I finish writing this.

My most favorite look of the night was worn by Sandra Bullock. Her one shoulder sparkly pink Jenny Packham dress was to die for. The pink color and crystal beading had a soft vintage feel and the one shoulder style made it modern and sexy.
The trend of the night I thought to be most peculiar was the long sleeve gowns. Hmm, how can I put this nicely… Yuck, I hated them! Many style sites have been writing about their love for the look, but personally I found it way to matronly for Hollywood starlets Anne Hathaway and Leighton Meester. Yes, Anne does get some points for the seriously sexy open back on her Armani Prive dress but I can`t help but wonder what her second dress option was.
Xo,
Isabella

没有评论:

发表评论