Cheap inspired designer handbags

Cheap inspired designer handbags
Cheap inspired designer handbags

2011年4月4日星期一

The Epic Fail Of The Louis Vuitton Denim Sunrise Handbag

Wholesale Louis Vuitton, oh Louis Vuitton handbags wholeslae, what suburban department store did you pull this idea out of? This looks like something you`d get as a prize for some game at Coney Island. Ok, it is novel – pink fox tail, two tone denim monogram, tassels! But who would possibly wear it? If there`s any doubt whether this womens Louis Vuitton handbags Denim Sunray handbag cheap is geek or chic, let me clear it up for you. It`s awful. Incredibly, tastelessly hideous.
The Ruin of the Denim Monogram
I`ll admit, the denim monogram had its place. It was fun. It was a big part of the high fashion eighties revival. It was fresh. But, I think they should have let it go. All these new attempts at spicing it up are just coming off lame. This one particularly looks like a pair off acid wash jeans wholesale and some fuzzy pink things hanging from some sleazy guy`s rearview mirror. Not impressed. Straight denim monogram, on the Speedy for instance, I`m all for it. This Sunrise collection, I`d be happier if I`d never seen it at all.
What Would Save This fashion handbag?
First get rid of the pink fox tail. That`s by far the most offensive element of the design. I`m all for the color revolution that is LV these days – bringing back the neon of the 90`s and all that, but this is not hitting the mark. To be honest I`d almost go for the faded fashion jeans thing. The only trouble is it`s bleached all the way to white at the top which I find cheesy, and it pushes it out of designer jeans discount
 territory into acid wash. Lose the white. Next, get rid of those awful cowhide buckles in the center. I don`t know why they chose that light beige shade of leather for these denim womens handbags for sale. I think they should have a darker, deep brown. It would look so much better.
So that`s that. If they hired me at LV they`d have saved themselves the embarrassment of this Sunrise mess. Don`t you agree? Or does someone out there have a hold of some magical detail that I`m missing with this cheap handbag?

没有评论:

发表评论