Cheap inspired designer handbags

Cheap inspired designer handbags
Cheap inspired designer handbags

2011年4月2日星期六

Guest Post From Purspage.com: Coach Madison Bag

Getting tired of hearing little old me review the latest and greatest wholesale designer handbag finds? Well, this week I am honored to have a guest post from Christina B. of the oh so fabulous Pursepage.com. Enjoy!
Xo,
Isabella


Hello lovely Geekpurses readers! I’m Christina B. from www., and I’m so happy to have yet another chance to gush about a great womens handbag cheap to fellow womens coach purse lovers! I’ve been a Coach girl since the moment I set foot in one of the leather handbags-filled stores in my early teens. The timeless style and quality construction of Coach purses wholesale mean I have no guilt over how many are in my closet, since I know they’ll last a lifetime and always look chic. The current piece I have my eye on is the Madison Leather Maggie Shoulder Bag. The silhouette is streamlined and simple, but the three separate interior pockets have me swooning. A spacious purse wholesale is a great thing, but an organized purse is even better! At $358, this coach handbag wholesale is well worth the cash given how long it’ll last and the fact that the six available colors are all wardrobe-friendly neutrals.d9go.com/

没有评论:

发表评论