Cheap inspired designer handbags

Cheap inspired designer handbags
Cheap inspired designer handbags

2011年4月6日星期三

Christian Dior Gaucho Handbags: I`m Sick of Cowgirls

Dior store has been pushing their Gaucho Dior handbags for sale for about 5 years now, and I think it might be time for them to switch things up at bit. The gaucho is ok, I suppose, If you`ve bought into this cowgirl aesthetic that won`t seem to die.

This
womens Dior handbag, with its` belt-buckle clasp, asymmetric flap, and vintage “worn” metal fasteners, is unique looking – I`ll give it that. And, I appreciate that it`s very functional with zip top, front flap, and plenty of pockets. But I don`t buy the look as a whole, and I don`t think the public does either. Dior has been pushing this Dior handbags on sale for years now and it still hasn`t reached “classic” status. Sure, it`s good enough for the Paris Hilton`s and Mischa Barton`s out there, but don`t they own every leather handbag wholesale indiscriminately?

I can see why people might think this bag is cool – it`s kind of neat. But, if you ask me, it`s a bit trashy. I`m getting fed up with this ridiculous cowboy-chic look. Leave it to Americans to think that leather handbags fringe and a belt-buckle on your Dior handbags wholesale is cool. Personally, I think it lacks a certain sophistication. It`s a touch vulgar, no?


没有评论:

发表评论