Cheap inspired designer handbags

Cheap inspired designer handbags
Cheap inspired designer handbags

2011年4月1日星期五

Geek or Chic? I weigh In On A Reader`s Michael Kors Chain Purse

Dear Isabella,
I have been cleaning out my closet in preparation to move and came across this old Michael Kors leather purse wholesale in my closet that I bought as a going out chanel handbag knockoff. I have never worn it even once! I would love to hear your opinion…is it geek or chic? Keep it or sell it?
Thank you,
Rachel

Dear Rachel,
I have about a million of those kinds of chanel handbags wholesale in my closet…the ones you buy and swear you`ll wear to death and then nothing. It`s as if our closets have a black hole that sucks up our guilty pleasure purchases. I personally think this Michael Kors leather handbag wholesale is really chic looking. I like the caramel brown color a lot and the chain to hook closure makes it special. But I can definitely understand why this leather handbag cheap wasn`t in your rotation. It`s too small for daytime use (unless you are the type of person who carries just a credit card and cell phone) and the color is off for evenings out. If I were in your position I would definitely sell it and use the proceeds on another womens leather handbag that will be more useful. If you are in the mood for more Michael Kors and looking for a great going out replica chanel handbag that will definitely get a place in your rotation take a look at this snakeskin beauty from his diffusion line MICHAEL Michael Kors…Happy shopping!
Xo,
Isabella

没有评论:

发表评论