Cheap inspired designer handbags

Cheap inspired designer handbags
Cheap inspired designer handbags

2011年4月1日星期五

Animal Print Lovers Beware! Roberto Cavalli Limited Edition Canvas Totes


Loving these leather handbag wholesale from Roberto Cavalli! I saw them last night on d9go.com and just had to share them with you all. These adorable limited edition canvas totes from Roberto Cavalli are to die for cute. I have personally never bought anything by the designer but these womens handbags cheap are just the kind of statement leather handbag discount to start with.



Simple canvas totes with great craftsmanship and attention to details, who could ask for more? Each tote has leather handbags wholesale handles and leather handbags cheap trim, is fully lined (yes, fully lined!) and is adorned with a cute gold plated luggage tag embossed with the designer name. Animal prints are a favorite of mine and I am dying to get one of these to add to my collection. I love the simple nature of a tote bag but usually never buy them because I see them as boring. Not these womens handbag discount though! They are simply full of life. The only dilemma I have now is which print to get, Leopard or Zebra?
Xo,
Isabella

没有评论:

发表评论