Cheap inspired designer handbags

Cheap inspired designer handbags
Cheap inspired designer handbags

2011年4月2日星期六

How To Wear Spring`s Stripes… Without The Yikes

So I have been feeling kind of striped lately. I am dreaming of a Spring day when I will be waltzing the NYC streets in a striped top and shoe combination that will knock the socks off of fashion connoisseurs uptown and downtown. In all the fashion magazines they are saying that stripes are oh so hot for Spring and I totally agree. So I have been hunting the internet for the cutest and chicest striped accessories trying to find the perfect striped items to share with you all.
Ladies, you can thank me later.


Stripes usually get a bad rap clothing wise. That is why I am strictly focusing on accessories for this trend. I have never heard of a fattening striped shoe and/or a figure widening striped bag. If you all have, then I would love to hear about that!

I got the inspiration for this little old article from Prada handbags wholesale. Bold and colorful and definitely not boring! Any woman who can get her hands on one of those cheap Prada Handbags will have achieved (in my eyes) success on the trend. But womens Prada handbags come with a huge price tag and maybe you may not want to pay out big bucks on a prada handbag discount that will be passé in a few months.
So here are some great runners up by Rebecca Minkoff and Marc Jacobs handbags wholesale ..

I am simply adoring the idea of striped flats! It`s a super cute way to dress up the boring old jeans wholesale and tee look into a springy striped color bonanza. Take a look at these little darlings from Miu Miu. They are absolutely perfect for embracing the striped trend in a chic and comfortable way.

These beach blanket inspired espadrilles by Tory Burch are also a comfortable way to incorporate a little stripe in your step. I love the idea of wearing these with a white shirt and rolled up boyfriend jeans cheap for Spring/Summer.

I think a striped accessory should be on all our shopping lists this spring. So, if you come across a to die for striped item feel free to share it with me.

Xo,
Isabella

没有评论:

发表评论