Cheap inspired designer handbags

Cheap inspired designer handbags
Cheap inspired designer handbags

2011年4月2日星期六

Good Designer Gone Bad: Marni Ribbon Trimmed Square Leather Tote





Usually I am a huge fan of anything Marni handbags wholesale, I love the effortless chic look the designer does so well. Unfortunately, the effortless chic did not translate to this womens Marni handbag. Can I get a collective frowny face please?

The size, shape and color are just all wrong to me. It looks like a fruity colored laptop case in my opinion. The fashion Marni handbag is unstructured which is weird for something as big as a tote. And to me unstructured means frumpy and lumpy when you put all your things inside, not a good look at all. The sloppy self tie ribbon that closes the front compartment of the Marni handbag cheap is completely useless…who has time to un-tie and re-tie when digging for our cell phone or keys. I usually have to do all my purse digging one-handed because my baby is being held in the other. Overall the Marni handbag cheap made and of poor quality leather which is probably due to the weird color. So very disappointed at Marni handbag discount, what do you all think?

XO,
Isabella

没有评论:

发表评论