Cheap inspired designer handbags

Cheap inspired designer handbags
Cheap inspired designer handbags

2011年4月1日星期五

New York Fashion Week Fall 2011: A Sneak Preview of Top Designer Handbags




Hello from New York, home of Fashion Week and all things geek and chic. I`m so enjoying the energy of the city right now! Nothing like good old fashion week to get you out of the house and help you forget about the cold weather. I thought it would be nice to give you all a small taste of what new bags the designers are showing for next Fall. I know this is very early and sometimes stress inducing… I have yet to even consolidate my list of Spring Marc Jacobs Handbags wholesale to buy. But fashion and accessories wholesale are forward moving beasts and we must always be looking ahead.
For the most part lady like satchels and small bags have ruled thus far. This is great for us because Spring 2011 womens Marc Jacobs Handbags were also heavy on the lady like satchel trend and hopefully we will be able to carry over our Spring purchase to Fall. So invest in a great lady like satchel ladies!
Designer Tory Burch showed an amazing brown leather handbags wholesale and suede satchel on her runway. Take a look…


Here are more great lady like satchels from the Fall 2011 shows:
Victoria Beckham expanded her growing bag line to include this amazing hobo cross body style. They are softer and less refined than her usual bags and I like that they are so big, I may be using one of these next Fall instead of my trustee tote style Marc Jacobs Handbags cheap that I have to lug around with my forearm.
And who can forget about clutches…Max Azria showed a lovely one, as did Jason Wu.
So that`s the sneak peek ladies, more to come as Fall fashion weeks from Europe start.
Xo,
Isabella

没有评论:

发表评论