Cheap inspired designer handbags

Cheap inspired designer handbags
Cheap inspired designer handbags

2011年4月1日星期五

How To Win My Heart This Valentine`s Day: Chic Finds For The Fashionista


Anyone who knows me knows I love surprises and presents. All holidays that include presents are my favorite. I love to give and receive. The anticipation of receiving a gift from a loved one is especially exciting on Valentine`s Day. I thought I would let you in on what I will be asking for this year…it`s all so chic and Valentine`s Day inspired.
Xo,
Isabella


 
I love statement fashion rings and nothing says Valentines Day better than this tiffany ring wholesale. It`s big and fun and sure to dress up any outfit I may wear on Valentines Day.
Stella McCartney animal print lingerie…cute, sexy and great for pepping up your lingerie collection.
I have been crushing on this dress for a while now. For these last couple of weeks of winter I will wear it with black tights, ankle boots and a fashion coat and for spring bare legged with cork heeled sandals wholesale

Bally handbag wholesale are in for Spring…this cutie pie from Anya Hindmarch is right on trend for me. The strap is long enough to be worn cross body style or draped on the shoulder. I love the tassel closure and coral pink color Bally handbag cheap .

This fashion shoes is breathtaking. Whispery Chiffon rosettes applied to the tiniest of leather straps, truly a delicate womens shoes wholesale. I am dying to wear it with a LBD for a night out with my hubby.

没有评论:

发表评论