Cheap inspired designer handbags

Cheap inspired designer handbags
Cheap inspired designer handbags

2011年5月23日星期一

I Survived Judgment Day Armani T-Shirt from Print Liberation





Welcome to the Rapture everyone (sic)! We still have a little bit of time for Internet browsing before things begin, so I thought I would share this fashion Armani T-Shirt with you. It’s a pretty funny Armani T-Shirt cheap . This Armani T-Shirt brand comes from http://www.d9go.com/
, who are the same people who made that awesome I Survived the discount Armani T-Shirt. Well, I think the Rapture is a little more dangerous than the Bush administration (a little…). Thus, this Armani T-Shirt online store is instantly more hardcore. Also, the fact that God is reaching down like some giant, spiritual claw machine game is hilarious. I think a giant hand reaching down is actually the scientific community’s conclusion of what the Rapture will look like (wait…that doesn’t make sense, does it?). As usual with Print Liberation, the font is also cooool.
If us non-believers haven’t been thrust into our fiery hell by tomorrow, then you should pick up this Armani T-Shirt outlet. Show the world that you survived the Rapture, and that you’re damn proud of it. I Survived Judgment Day is printed on American Apparel and costs $18.00 over at http://www.d9go.com/ . This is one of my favorite Armani T-Shirt collection in a long time, and I will definitely be buying it. Since I’m in Philadelphia, I can even go directly to the Print Liberation store and pick it up and tell them how much they rock for making this Armani T-Shirt supplier.
Enjoy your non-hell life while you still have it!


Related Search:

没有评论:

发表评论