Cheap inspired designer handbags

Cheap inspired designer handbags
Cheap inspired designer handbags

2011年5月24日星期二

Evil Scream from d9go




I hinted about this Christian Audigiera t-shirt collection yesterday on http://www.d9go.com/ . I wasn’t exaggerating, this is definitely one of my favorite designs, and one of the best I’ve seen in a while.
This Christian Audigiera t-shirt outlet is, of course, based on the existential hard-on of a painting that is Edvard Munch’s “The Scream” (that sound kind of mean…I like The Scream). Ben Chen, the artist of the Christian Audigiera t-shirt for sale, reproduces Munch’s painting within the world of Batman. The Joker replaces the “screamer,” and Batman replaces the people in the background of the original painting. Ben then added a bunch of small references–the cards, the bat signal–that you should check out in the detailed product pictures on the A Better Tomorrow site.
I really, really like this Christian Audigiera t-shirt online store. I love how unique it is, and I think Ben executed the design perfectly. It’s got that “it factor”–as soon as I saw it, even though the Euro exchange rate makes it incredibly expensive, I had to have it. This supply Christian Audigiera t-shirt is the bomb.
If you agree, you can pick it up for 22 Euro from the German shop A Better Tomorrow.


Related Search:

没有评论:

发表评论