Cheap inspired designer handbags

Cheap inspired designer handbags
Cheap inspired designer handbags

2011年6月24日星期五

crystal rock womens tshirts




I am pretty sure this is the first tee that I have received from Spain. I have been sent a few other tees from various parts of Europe but not Spain. The tee that Mister Black Tee is also the best presented I have seen in a long time (comparable to LaFraise). I haven’t said this before I think, but I have no real interest in the stickers that people include with their t-shirts. Perhaps because I am not in school anymore and I have nothing that I really want to put stickers on. I don’t throw out the stickers that are sent to me though, if you are worried. They do serve a purpose. My 2 year daughter enjoys putting them in her sticker book and sometimes on the carpet.
Anyway, back to included goodies from Mister Black Tee. There was a little badge (or button, for the American readers) which is pretty cool. I’m sure when my daughter is a little bigger she will be interested in that type of thing. There was also a postcard sized hang-tag. It’s a petty that it couldn’t be used as a real postcard though. (My advice to Mister Black Tee is to make them from real postcards and some people may actually use them and there you have some free advertising.
And the tee itself is awesome. I am not into the colors all that much but the design are very detailed and very professional looking. At first glance I didn’t realize that it was a parody tee but it is, and a very good one too. It’s a parody of an action movie poster with recognizable caricatures of well known action stars: Bruce Willis, Jean-Claude Van Damme, Steven Seagal, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Jackie Chan, Sylvester Stallone and Chuck Norris (actually I didn’t recognize Van Damme). It’s an amazing two color print employing halftones skillfully to give the design more depth.
The more I look at their store, and they only have 9 tees in the store, the more I love it. They have all type of brilliant parodies in there, including Ghostbusters, movie directors and superheroes. If you are into parody tees and want to wear a black tee then this site should turn you on. I have already signed up for their newsletter to see what they will think of next. The website is trilingual but it is not immediately clear. (Note to Mister Black Tee: make the language options more obvious as you are probably losing sales because of it.)






Related Search:

没有评论:

发表评论